- Arlington Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- McLean Bar Association
- The George Mason American Inn of Court
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- George Mason University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2014
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2017
Anastasia Uzilevskaya serves as our associate attorney, assisting our civil litigation practice.
Anastasia Uzilevskaya is an associate with Perry Charnoff. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Daniel S. Fiore, II in the Arlington County Circuit Court, giving her a deep understanding of the procedural process for cases.
Anastasia has been on both sides of the courtroom, working at the federal prosecutor’s office, the local prosecutor’s office, and criminal and civil defense firms while in law school. Anastasia was able to hone her litigation skills while a student prosecutor at the Arlington County Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, where she tried bench trials using her third-year practice certificate.
Anastasia graduated from George Mason University in May 2014 summa cum laude and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Anastasia graduated from George Mason University School of Law in May 2017 where she was on the National Security Law Journal, a member of the Moot Court and the trial advocacy team. She is a native Russian speaker.